Wednesday, June 24, 2009

All About Anne


Hello! My name is Anne Frank. I am 14 years old and I love to talk, run, giggle, jump-rope, read, play with friends and so much more! But right now I can't do anything like that. I currently live in something called "The Secret Annex". The Secret Annex is a place where my family, friends and I are living in hiding. We cannot go outside or make any noise during the day. This is because we are Jewish, and now is not a good time to be a Jew in Germany. Germany's leader, Hitler, and the Nazi party believe that us Jews started all of the bad things that are happening to our country right now. Can you believe this?! How could I, Anne Frank, have started anything bad for all of Germany. It's just not right for Hitler to believe this and make others feel the same way. I am just like anyone else, at least I was just like my friends back when I attended school with all kinds of kids- Jews and gentiles together. I just feel so frustrated right now! I wish life could go back to normal! I miss my friends so much! Here is a picture of us right after school got out two summers ago. I'm the girl with the dark hair on the far right, second in from the left. These were my best girlfreinds before the war...I wish I could go back in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment